Love fishing but hate having to hold on to your fishing rod all day? Or hate losing fish because you failed to set the hook properly in time?
Worry no more! Now is the time to get this Automatic Spring Hook Setter, a better solution to catch fish without losing it, since it automatically springs up your fishing rod when the fish bites.
This unique Auto Spring Fishing Rod Lifter will actually pull back when a fish bites. Perfect for shore fishers with many rods out at the same time, or just lazy and boat fishing lovers. The spring loaded rod holder will actually pull back whenever a fish is detected on the line. Using an innovative way of stringing the line through a hook on the device, it becomes a super sensitive way of detecting when a fish is on the line and will immediately pull back on the rod to set the line.
- High Impact Resistance & Prism Construction: Prism construction makes for a sturdy rod holder and allows the fork to easily plug into the soil. Springs are ultra strong and able to withstand a maximum tension up to 50kg!
- Fishing rod holder equipped with double spring-loaded tip-up action and sets your hook automatically!
- Line trigger activates tip-up only when fish hits the hook - No Misfires!
- 3 Trigger levels for sensitivity depending on anticipated fish size:
Level 1 trigger (towards rod tip): Large fish greater than 2-5 kg.
Level 2 trigger (middle): Medium fish between 0.5-1 kg.
Level 3 trigger (near rod grip): Small fish less than 0.5kg.
2 built-in ground stakes: The circle plate for the fishing rack holder easily plugs into the soil. You can put your hand directly on the plate and push it to the soil.
- Anti-rust & Anti-corrosion: Plated steel material for excellent durability and strength.
How to Use:
- Material: Thickened stainless steel.
- Size: Height: 48.7cm (Folded: H * W - 37 * 21cm)
- Weight: 398g.
- 1 x Auto Spring Fishing Rod Lifter.
- Avoid putting hands and fingers where triangle forms (when the rod is set and spring is loaded) to avoid injury.
- Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.